We are looking for 5G/6G Technology Research, Design and Development Engineers with proven skills in wireless broadband communication system analysis and design to join our expanding team. You will be part of a strong team working on 5G/6G access products development projects.
- 5G/6G research activities for Massive MIMO wireless broadband communication systems
- Real-Time Digital Signal Processing algorithms paper research, analysis and development
- MATLAB/Simulink modelling, simulation and analysis of the signal chain algorithms from PHY to the antenna
- Research and examine possible processor technologies and architectures
- Algorithm development, signal chain software and firmware design on DSP, SoC or FPGA devices
- Signal chain unit tests and full system tests using 5G/6G test systems
- Integrate the software, firmware, hardware and 3rd party packages
- Interact with the customer for system integration, resolve and fix problems
- Develop built-in-test board diagnostics packages
- Detect problems, find solutions and implement project changes
- Support the product on the field under service during its lifetime
- BS degree in Communication, Electronics or Computer Engineering (MS degree is a plus).
- Proven 5+ years of experience in 4G/5G RAN Development
- Thorough understanding of digital wireless communication system architectures
- Hands-on experience in 3GPP 4G/5G signal processing algorithm modelling, simulation and development
- Real-Time digital signal processing knowledge and hands-on experience
- Knowledge/experience with embedded development in MATLAB / C / C++ / HDL
- Knowledge/experience of Multicore Embedded Systems with DSP, FPGA or SoC
- Knowledge/experience of O-RAN and FAPI standards
- Knowledge/experience of ARM processors and Linux Development
- Knowledge/experience of electronic instrumentations and usage (spectrum analyser, generator, oscilloscope)
- Understanding of code branching/merging strategies and build release management.
- Experience with revision control systems like SVN or GIT
- Strong communication skills for customer interaction.
- Fluent in English language, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written for documentation and reporting both in English and Turkish.
- Experience with Multicore and Heterogenous SoC Architectures.
- Experience with NXP, XILINX, TI and like SoCs
- Real-Time Embedded System Design on Linux Platforms
DESIRABLE SOFT SKILLS
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- Problem-solving and team working attitude
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Proactivity, adaptability, stress tolerance
- Good communication skills
|Years of Experience:
||More than 5 years of experience
|Level of education:
||Master’s (Student), Master’s (Graduate), Doctorate (Student), Doctorate (Graduate)
||Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering