QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our team working on IC Design & Verification Projects is expanding. For our global IC design projects, we are looking for an ASIC Design Engineer with previous IC design and verification skills to join our expanding team.
- Support in the preparation micro-architecture documents and verification plans with respect to customer requirements
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- RTL Coding, RTL Simulation
- Develop a design verification environment and implement standard debug flows
- BS or MS (preferred) in EE or equivalent experience.
- Experience with digital ASIC/SOC design flow from RTL to silicon characterization.
- Expertise in RTL and/or testbench development using at least one of the HDLs. (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Ability to understand project specifications and come up with a comprehensive set of requirements and develop verification test-plans
- Experience debugging RTL designs using an HDL simulator
- Familiar with code base management method including subversion, git, GitHub, etc.
- Familiar with Synopsys and Cadence EDA tools for Simulation, Synthesis, Timing (STA), Formal and Assertion based verification, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written for documentation and reporting
- Fluent English language
For application: email@example.com
|Years of Experience:
||More than 3 years of experience
|Level of education:
||Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Eng., Electronics Engineering