We are currently seeking an experienced Hardware Design Engineer to join our expanding team for the development of hardware products.
- Coordinate and participate in hardware product development activities
- Writing requirements, specifications, and verification tests of system hardware
- Design, test, debug, repair, and modify digital and analog high-density multi-layer PCBs and modules to support a large system deployment
- Perform PCB component research and selection
- Perform PCB component placement, PCB routing, and design release documentation PCBs
- Perform PCB and system level testing by running diagnostic software and other testing programs
- Use tracking software and system to keep record of all prototypes
- Support manufacturing testing and debug effort of the product (in prototype and production)
- Circuit Board fabrication support and management
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other relevant departments,
- 2+ years of experience in board design
- Advanced proficiency with board design and analysis tools such as Mentor PADS, ALTIUM Designer and LTSpice.
- Experience with HDI methodologies such as layer stack-ups and impedance issues, blind and buried vias and via in pad.
- Experience with high-density multilayer printed circuit board layout design
- Experience in high-speed interfaces and understanding of signal integrity
- Experience with analog signal conditioning circuits design including ADC and DAC
- Familiar with Ethernet and PCIe gen2/3/4 designing, probing and debugging
- FPGA-based systems experience. Knowledge of large pin count FPGA SOC and DDR3/4
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and component datasheets.
- Experience with PCB fabrication and electronics manufacturing process
- Ability to work with lab equipment including oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and logic analyzer etc.
- Digital logic design with FPGAs or CPLDs
- Experience in a DO-254 development cycle
- Experience in MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-704C, MIL-STD-1553 standards
- Willing to dive into and take ownership of critical design issues.
- A strong ability to multitask and support multiple projects at one time.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Quick learner and has good problem-solving skills
- Work as part of a multi-site team in a remote way as well as independently with little supervision.
- Years of Experience: More than 2 years of experience
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Student), Doctorate(Graduate)
For application: email@example.com