We are looking for an Embedded Software Design / Linux Engineer with proven embedded software design skills to join our expanding team headquartered in Teknopark İstanbul. You will be part of a strong team working on embedded product development projects.
- Analyse the required customer requirements and interact with the customer for the system design.
- Research and examine possible technologies, CPU architectures, standards and protocols.
- Work closely with the hardware team to decide on the CPU and determine the hardware architecture.
- Design the software architecture accompanied by proper documentation.
- Develop protocol stacks and layers based on real-time requirements.
- Integrate 3rd party software packages if necessary.
- Test and debug the developed stacks, protocols and algorithms.
- Develop built-in-test board diagnostics software packages.
- Use Simulator / Emulator / Debugger and Test Equipment while developing and testing the software design.
- Integrate the software with the hardware and work very closely with the hardware design engineer.
- Interact with the customer for system integration, resolve and fix problems.
- Support the product on the field under service during its lifetime.
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Communication Engineering (MS degree is a plus).
- Proven 5+ years of experience in Embedded Software Development on Linux RTOS.
- C/C++ programming including knowledge of coding styles, development tools and debugging skills.
- Hands-on development experience in ARM Architecture
- Hard & Soft Real Time Embedded C/C++ software implementation.
- Familiarity with RTOS (Real-Time OS) and Embedded Programming concepts.
- Experience with Linux environment and GNU / Linux compile & build toolsets.
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development, bootloader customization and U-boot.
- Experience with Network and Data Communication protocols, tools, and libraries (Switching & Routing Protocols etc.)
- Development experience with TCP/IP, UDP, Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C, RS-232/422/485, CAN and USB protocols.
- Understanding of code branching/merging strategies and build release management.
- Experience with revision control systems, specifically GIT.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written for documentation and reporting both in English and Turkish.
- Strong communication skills for customer interaction.
- Fluent English language, spoken and written.
- Experience with NXP i.MX, STM, TI and Raspberry CPUs.
- Experience with creating and building custom embedded Linux OS (Yocto).
- Experience with Python Programming.
- Experience with QT Programming for Linux / X11.
- Experience with Multicore and Heterogenous SoC Architectures.
|Years of Experience:
||More than 5 years of experience
|Level of education:
||Bachelor's (Graduate), Master’s (Student), Master’s (Graduate), Doctorate (Student), Doctorate (Graduate)
||Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Eng., Electronics Engineering
||Defense Industry, Electric& Electronic, Engineering Services
|Job Type :
||Permanent / Full-time
|Number of vacancies:
||İstanbul (Asya) (Pendik), Ankara
You can send your resume to Kariyer.net for Senior Embedded Software Design / Linux Engineer position.