Your and our employees' well-being is our top priority. To keep safe from the global COVID-19 pandemic and to support the public struggle against it, we are closely following the developments and taking all necessary measures from the beginning of the outbreak to this day.
Your and our employees' well-being is our top priority. To keep safe from the global COVID-19 pandemic and to support the public struggle against it, we are closely following the developments and taking all necessary measures from the beginning of the outbreak to this day. Between March and June, we had our live online trainings. As the normalization period has started, we will start our face-to-face trainings by taking the necessary measures as of July. The precautions we are taking in our face-to-face trainings to protect your health are stated below for your information.
COVID-19 Precautions in Our Face to Face Trainings:
- The number of delegates in trainings will be limited to 8.
- A minimum distance of 1,5 meters will always be maintained between the instructor and all the delegates. The training room will be large enough to maintain social distance and it will be arranged according to the social distancing needs.
- Each person entering to the hotel or the training room will be taken his/her temperature. If the person is sick or has a high fever, he/she will be immediatly isolated.
- In order to ensure order, ground signs and written information will be used in the training room and the hotel.
- Delegates and instructors will be asked to wear masks during training and in breaks. Masks will always be available in the training room.
- Hand sanitizing products will be available in the training room and all common areas.
- Windows of the training room will always be left open for ventilation and airing of the training room will be constantly maintained with fresh air.
- Before the training, delegates will be asked to give information about their location in the past 14 days, whether they have been abroad abroad during this period, whether they have chronic illnesses and whether they have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- ElectraIC will confirm that the instructor has not travelled outside appropriate zones in the 14 days prior to training start date.
- The instructor's travel to and from training will be provided by private vehicle, without using public transport.
- The training materials and documents to be used will be ready in the training room. Thus, each delegate will use his/her own training materials and will not share with each other.
- Each delegate will have a separate laptop at his/her desk during the training. Delegates will only be allowed to use their own laptops during the training.
- In order to maintain social distance, screen sharing will be provided instead of instructor’s helping the delegates directly at their desks.
- If the instructor or any delegate displays recognised COVID-19 symptoms during training, the remainder of the course will be suspended immediately.
- Everyday, after training is completed, training room will be cleaned and disinfected.